The ability to manipulate fireworks.
- Fireworks Manipulation/Control
- Pyrotechnic Control
- Beacon Emission
- Combustion Inducement
- Explosion Inducement
- Manipulate the properties of fireworks.
- Move/lift fireworks.
- Pyrotechnic Attacks
- Pyrotechnic Constructs
- Pyrotechnic Projection
- Energy Attacks
- Explosion Immunity
- Explosion Manipulation
- Plasma Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Volatile Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be unable to create fireworks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May cause unwanted side-effects, like an accidental fire.
- May not immune to their own ability.
- Rie Seiji (Before Your Heart Cries)
- Tsubasa Misudachi (Gatchaman Crowds)
- Cure Scarlet (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Yuko Omori/Cure Honey (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure)
- Charlotte "Charlie" Magne (Hazbin Hotel)
- Jubilee (Marvel Comics)
- Blacephalon (Pokémon)
- Fire Kraken (Skylanders: Swap Force)
- Barb Thunderman (The Thundermans)
- Hestia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Spinner (Valkyrie Crusade)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.