- Performance Amplification/Amplifying/Augmentation/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
- Quality Amplification/Amplifying/Boosting/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
The user can increase the quality of target, whether organic or inorganic, including themselves. Some examples include; increasing the sharpness and/or the durability of a sword, giving living beings a enhanced and/or peak condition, etc.
- Blade Elongation
- Color Saturation Manipulation
- Density Manipulation/Durability
- Fortitude Strengthening
- Layer Reinforcement
- Potential Enhancement
- Self Transcendence
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Superpower Evolution
- Weaponry Refinement
- Physical Augmentation
- Property Manipulation
- Quality Manipulation
- Technology Augmentation
- Weapon Enhancement
- May be constantly active.
- May effect every quality, even undesired ones.
- Cannot enhance nonexistent qualities
- Enhancers (Hunter x Hunter)
- Ultron Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
- Momo no Michimi Fragments (Momo Kyun Sword)
- Senjutsu Users (Naruto)
- Kes (Star Trek Voyager)
- Armament haki users (One Piece)
- Coils (Dimension W)
- Philosopher's Stone (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Shikon no Tama/Sacred Jewel/Shikon Jewel (Inuyasha)
- SCP-914 - The Clockworks (SCP Foundation)
- Master Emerald (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.