The power to freeze in place when being observed.
- Quantum Locking
- Reversed Medusa Effect
The user stops moving when being watched. This is used as a defense mechanism, allowing them to appear as if they were a statue stuck in place. It may also have a reversed effect where the user is frozen when not being observed instead.
- Another being with this ability may trap the two users by being placed in gazing distance.
- This ability is always involuntary.
- Because the user is incapable of communicating with anyone (except maybe if the person is not directly looking at the user), this ability can very well cause the user to become extremely lonely and descend into Madness eventually.
- Weak against Status Elimination.
- Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
- SCP-173 - The Sculpture (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-650 - Startling Statue (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-689 - Haunter in the Dark (SCP Foundation)
- Slender Man (The Slender Man Mythos)