- Quantum Mutant/Mutated Physiology
- Quantum Mechanics/Mechanically Mutated Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers over quantum mechanics depending on what kind of experiment changed them and the nature of quantum manipulation.
- Bio-Quantum Manipulation
- Omnichronal Perception: Advanced users may gain the ability to understand the ultimate consequences of distinct actions they take.
- Personal Mastery
- Quantum Uncertainty
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Mutant Physiology
- Quantum Energy Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Schrödinger Teleportation
- Undead Pulse: Advanced users may have the knowledge of being both alive and dead at the same time, and of having died and yet lived in different timelines that overlap, rendering them immortal by way of being in both situations at once.
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Mutation may be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.
- Much like physical ones, quantum mutations may bring harm as well as good.
- Some devices may negate the power of a user of quantum energies.
- Dilustel (DC Comics)
- Firestorm Matrix (DC Comics)
- Quantum Juice (Dakotaverse)
- Pym Particles (Marvel Comics)