- "Well, that's my role. To bring adventure to your life."
- ― Annie Nielsen (What Dreams May Come)
- "You set out on a journey that wasn't your own. Now, it's time to find a path that is truly yours. Don't follow me any further."
- ― Jack Crusher (Star Trek: TNG)
- "I think I'm quite ready for another adventure."
- ― Bilbo Baggins final words (The Lord of the Rings)
- Journey Inducement
- Sojourn Inducement
User can induce quests, a long journey towards a specific goal, onto anyone/anything. allowing them to decide the length of the journey, the hazards/obstacles encountered along the way and how it will begin and end.
- Adaptive Difficulty
- Beginning Dominance
- Conclusion Dominance
- Defeat Inducement
- Law Creation
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Prophecy Construction
- Reward Granting
- Victory Inducement
- Challenge Creation
- Difficulty Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Goal Manipulation
- Quest Manipulation
- Reality Playing
- User can only induce quests, they cannot manipulate them.
- Users of Rule Bending are immune.
- Users might only be able to induce quests in others.
- Belthasar (Chrono Cross)
- The Monk (Samurai Jack); season 5 only
- Kaguya-Hime (Tale of the Bamboo Cutter)
- Water of Life (The Neverending Story)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.