- Radiation Emission
- Radiation Production
The user can generate radiation, that can be used to melt objects, release electromagnetic pulse to disrupt technology and even lead up to the point where the user detonates themselves in a nuclear explosion.
- Light Generation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission, disrupting any technology near them.
- Melt objects.
- Disintegration by generating radiation to cause radiolysis.
- May be constantly active.
- Great deal of control is needed.
- Emotions such as anger can cause this to go out of control, leading up to the point of an unwanted explosion.
- User may not be immune to their own radiation, getting burns and radiation sickness.