- "At the levels some of them were exposed? Ionizing radiation tears the cellular structure apart, the skin blisters turn red then black. This is followed by a latency period...the immediate effects subside, the patient appears to be recovering...healthy even, but they aren't. This usually only lasts for a day or two. (...) Then the cellular damage begins to manifest. The bone marrow dies, the immune system fails, the organs and soft tissue begin to decompose. The arteries and veins spill open like sieves, to the point where you can't even administer morphine for the pain which is...unimaginable. And then three days to three weeks, you're dead. That is what will happen to those boys."
- ― Valery Legasov explaining radiation sickness to Boris on how it exactly works. (Chernobyl 2019)
- Radiation Emission/Production
The user can generate radiation, that can be used to melt objects, release electromagnetic pulse to disrupt technology and even lead up to the point where the user detonates themselves in a nuclear explosion.
- Disintegration - by generating radiation to cause radiolysis.
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission - disrupting any technology near them.
- Heat Generation
- Light Generation
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Radiation Blast
- Cosmic Radiation Generation
- Electromagnetism Generation
- Gamma Radiation Generation
- Infrared Radiation Generation
- Ionic Radiation Generation
- Nuclear Fire Generation
- Plasma Radiation Generation
- Quantum Radiation Generation
- Radio Generation
- Ultraviolet Generation
- Warp Wave Generation
- X-Ray Generation
- May be constantly active.
- Great deal of control is needed.
- Emotions such as anger can cause this to go out of control, leading up to the point of an unwanted explosion.
- User may not be immune to their own radiation, getting burns and radiation sickness.
- Little Rose/Poor Mans Rose (Hunter x Hunter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.