- "I mean, it's got it's advantages. Main one is that radiation rolls off me like water off a duck's ass."
- ― Mort (Fallout 76)
- Radiokinetic Immunity
- Radiation Invulnerability/Proof
The user is either immune to radiation or its effects.
- Take less damage from radiation-based attacks.
- Survive the fallout of a nuclear explosion.
- Immune to effects of radiation, such as getting cancer as well as genetic mutations.
- Bionic Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Environmental Adaptation
- Nuclear Immunity
- Plasma Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Scorpion Physiology
- Selective Invulnerability
- May only be immune to the effect of radiation, such as getting diseases.
- May have upper limits on how much radiation they are immune to.
- The user may survive a nuclear explosion, but they may still suffer injuries from the blast.
- While the user may be immune to the effects of Radiation, They might end up becoming radioactive and spread it to others.
- Ether and Ether+ (Coppelion)
- Thal Anti-Radiation Drug (Doctor Who)
- RadAway (Fallout)
- Rad-X (Fallout)
- Phazon Suit (Metroid Prime); limited to blue Phazon
- Paladin Armor (Voltron: Legendary Defender)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.