- "I mean, it's got it's advantages. Main one is that radiation rolls off me like water off a duck's ass."
- ― Mort (Fallout 76)
- Radiokinetic Immunity
- Radiation Invulnerability/Proof
- Radioactive Invulnerability
- UV Radiation Immunity
The user is either immune to radiation or its effects.
- Render radiation-based attacks useless.
- Fallout Adaptation
- Immunity to Radiation Attacks and the radiation from Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Alien Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Environmental Adaptation
- Nuclear Immunity
- Plasma Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Scorpion Physiology
- Selective Invulnerability
- Superior Human Physiology
- Immunity Bypassing
- May only be immune to radiation-induced syndromes and cancers but not physical burns or destruction induced by radiation.
- May have upper limits on how much radiation they are immune to.
- The user may survive the radiation of a nuclear explosion, but they may still suffer injuries from the blast.
- While the user may be immune to the effects of radiation, they may still be contaminated and spread radiation to others.
- Ether and Ether+ (Coppelion)
- Silver Skin (Buso Renkin)
- Silver Skin: Alternate Type (Buso Renkin)
- Smartskin (DC Comics)
- Thal Anti-Radiation Drug (Doctor Who)
- RadAway (Fallout)
- Rad-X (Fallout)
- Britney's Indestructibility Serum (Image Comics)
- Phazon Suit (Metroid Prime); limited to blue Phazon
- Paladin Armor (Voltron: Legendary Defender)