- Radioactive/Radioactivity/Radiokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a radioactive being, such as an embodiment of radiation, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of nuclear power or even entities comprised of radioactive energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent spatial abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Toxic Energy Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- The radioactive entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful spatial entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Radiation Absorption/Radiation Immunity/Radiation Negation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of radiation (heat, ionization, mutation.).
- Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Negative Man (DC Comics)
- Negative Woman (DC Comics)
- Jason Rusch/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Martin Stein/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Clifford Zmeck/Major Force (DC Comics)
- Pyreus Kril/Firelord (Marvel Comics)
- Frankie Raye/Nova (Marvel Comics)
- Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Tao Ren (Shaman King); via Spirit of Thunder