- Anger/Fury/Wrath Form
- Nirvasyl Syndrome (BNA)
The user can channel violent rage through their body and soul to gain a new form empowered by their anger. The corruption usually manifests as burning the body/appearance of the user and grants improved versions of their original abilities as well as gaining new abilities that reflect the users' wrath.
The user is invariably driven by/into incurable rage, although they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal, but given enough time the user may regain full control. The users' source of power may be their own rage and/or the rage surrounding them, possibly including vast areas, including the whole world.
- Anger Empowerment
- Berserker Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Transformation Mastery
- Unpredictability/Absolute Unpredictability
- Adaptive Power Level
- Anger Manipulation
- Dark Form
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Hatred Empowerment
- Hatred Manipulation
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Violence Embodiment
- Violence Empowerment
- Violence Inducement
- Wrath Embodiment
- May be reluctant to give in to their rage and as such will not reach their full potential.
- May be driven permanently angry or very emotionally wild, blind and clouds the users' judgement.
- May be limited to the users' wrath or the wrath around them.
- May go berserk destroying friend and foe without remorse.
- Red Power Ring (DC Comics)