The ability to walk on narrow surface. Not to be confused with Rope Sliding.
- Thin Surface Walking
- Tight-Rope Walking
The user can walk/balance on wires, lines, ropes, rails and other narrow surfaces.
- Enhanced Balance
- Personal Gravity
- Rod Manipulation
- Rope Sliding
- Unrestricted Movement
- May require intense focus and stamina to stay balanced on this surface.
- Surface may need to be strong and attached to a strong foundation.
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed)
- Ty Lee (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Banjo (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- Abigail "Fetch" Walker (inFamous: Second Son)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods)
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- "Tennessee Kid" Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Constable Neyla (Sly Cooper)
- Amy Rose (Sonic Boom)
- Pearl (Steven Universe)
- Enid (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- Elodie (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.