- Rain Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate rain, liquid water in the form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water vapor and then precipitated, ie. become heavy enough to fall under gravity. Rain is a major component of the water cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the fresh water on the Earth. Forms of rain include drizzle, light showers, downpours and monsoons.
Symbolically rain is associated with:
- Water Immunity
- May be unable to create rain, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May require clouds in order to be able to be used.
- The Rain Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Ranamon (Digimon)
- Skilled Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Rainer (Geronimo Stilton: The Dragon of Fortune)
- Weather Report (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Blackmore (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Catch the Rainbow
- Takeshi Yamamoto (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Pranpriya Jongchapongvitee/Rain Dancer (Marvel Comics)
- Ororo Munroe/Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Madame Woe (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers); via her jewel
- Rain Deities (Mythology)
- Nagato/Pain (Naruto)
- Kyogre (Pokémon); via the Blue Orb
- Hayley the Rain Fairy (Rainbow Magic); via Rain Feather
- Amefurashi (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Plantain Fan (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Shou Amanomori (Len'en Project)
- Rainy City Weather Machine (Growtopia)