- Rain Physiology
The user is made up of or can transform their body completely into rain. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of rain, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Cloud Mimicry
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Hydrokinetic Intangibility using rain.
- Rain Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Cloud Manipulation
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Liquid Mimicry
- Rain Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Form Mimicry
- Water Manipulation
- Water Teleportation
- Weather Mimicry
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May need practice to change back.
- The user can be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Vulnerable to anything that can nullify or bypass water-based defenses.
- The user is vulnerable to Water Absorption.