The ability to release/use rainbow for various attacks. Sub-power of Rainbow Manipulation.
- Color Spectrum Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Iris Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Prism Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use rainbow attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Rainbow Bolts: Project rainbow that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Rainbow Blasts: Release blasts of rainbow in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release rainbow blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of rainbow.
- Prism Beam Emission: Release prism beams.
- Rainbow Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of rainbow.
- Rainbow Beam Emission: Release beams of rainbow.
- Rainbow Blast: Release rainbow over a specific target area.
- Rainbow Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of rainbow.
- Rainbow Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of rainbow.
- Rainbow Breath: Discharge rainbow blasts from mouth.
- Rainbow Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Rainbow Cutting: Uses rainbow to cut opponents.
- Rainbow Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with rainbow.
- Rainbow Pillar Projection: Project rainbow pillars.
- Rainbow Spike Projection: Project rainbow spikes.
- Rainbow Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of rainbow.
- Rainbow Wave Emission: Send out a wave of rainbow that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Rainbow Waves: Send out a wave of rainbow in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit rainbow from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of rainbow that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release rainbow blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release rainbow blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of rainbow.
- Zap: A tiny short release of rainbow to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Color Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Light Attacks
- Projectile Enhancement
- Rainbow Constructs
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Rainbow Solidification
- Overuse could exhaust/injure the user.
- May take time to build up rainbows for attack.
- May require light and water conditions.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Bubby (Bubble Bobble)
- Teague of the Lea (Charmed)
- Fahlma (Destrega)
- Nemesis (Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black (Futari Wa Pretty Cure)
- Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White (Futari Wa Pretty Cure)
- Domenico Pucci/Weather Report/Wes Bluemarine (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report/Heavy Weather
- Precures (Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure)
- The Rainbooms (My Little Pony Equestria Girls)
- Rainbow Brite (Rainbow Brite)
- Felicity (Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty)
- Bedtime Bear (Robot Chicken)
- Whirlwind (Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure)
- Precures (Smile Pretty Cure)
- Yuni/Cure Cosmo (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Leprechaun (Teen Titans Go!)
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Precures (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.