The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of rainbow. Technique of Rainbow Manipulation.
- Color Spectrum Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Iris Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Prism Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Rainbow Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into rainbow. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of rainbow, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Color Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a prismatic being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't rainbow-proofed they can pass through it.
- Rainbow Invisibility
- Rainbow Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Color Manipulation
- Color Mimicry
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Rainbow Regeneration
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- May require proper light and water conditions to manifest.
- May be affected by Light Manipulation.
- Selena Slate/Spectra (Marvel Comics)
- Felicity (Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty)
- Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz series)
- Bifröst (Norse Mythology)