- Rainbow Light Surfing
User controls rainbows in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver, either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally need equipment. The visually stunning nature of the technique can mesmerize or otherwise distract onlookers, aiding in escape.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a rainbow wave.
- Rainbow Flight by lifting the rainbow; this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it; this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Sliding, "Surfing" or "Skating" the rainbow without board or skates.
- Supernatural Leap by making the rainbow "fling" the user in the wanted direction
- Color Generation
- Matter Surfing
- Photokinetic Surfing
- Rainbow Generation
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Rainbow Solidification
- Users either have to be able to generate rainbows or draw rainbows from other sources.
- Care Bears (Care Bears)
- Nemesis (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Iris (Greek Mythology)
- Leprechauns (The Smurfs)