- "Eagle's flight of loneliness soars so high
- Around its sigh, no more alone the sky
- Other birds remain away, clouds pass by
- Between shrouds of life and haze sun rays die"
- ― Munia Khan
- "The Eagles are coming! The Eagles are coming!"
- ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Power to use the abilities of raptors. Variation of Avian Physiology.
- Falconiform Mimicry/Physiology
- Raptor Mimicry
- Avian Physiology
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Vision
- Environmental Adaptation
- Predator Instinct
- Accipitridae Physiology (buzzards, eagles, harriers, hawks, kites, Old World vultures):
- Buteoninae Physiology (buzzards, true eagles and sea eagles): High-Speed Flight, Enhanced Strength
- Accipitrina Physiology (goshawks, sparrowhawks, etc)
- Cathartidae Physiology (New World vultures, condors): Enhanced Smell
- Falconidae Physiology (caracaras, falcons, falconets, hobbies, kestrels): High-Speed Flight
- Pandionidae Physiology (ospreys)
- Sagittaridae Physiology (Secretary Bird): Enhanced Speed, Megaton Kick
- Griffin Physiology
- Roc Physiology
- Simurgh Physiology
- Ziz Physiology
- Zu Physiology: Weather Manipulation
Raptors are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Andean Condor: Solar Manipulation, Sky Manipulation
- Eagle: Absolute Sight, Solar Manipulation, Enhanced Charisma
- Vultures: Guardianship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.