- Reaction Induction
User is able to cause reactions to the target, such as mental or emotional reactions, physical reactions, chemical reactions, etc.
- Behavior Manipulation
- Brainwave Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Emotion Inducement
- Interaction Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Reflex Inducement
- Reflex Manipulation
- Repeated uses of this power may cause more permanent and/or unwanted effects on the target.
- Although extremely powerful, the inductions remain short-lived.
- User can only cause the inductions, not manipulate them.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- For mental and emotional reactions, users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Alchemical Girl (DC Comics)
- Chemical Kid (DC Comics)
- Chemical King (DC Comics)
- Orlumbs (One Piece)
- Mikoshiba Ryouma (Record of Wortenia War)