- "Who...who called?"
- "My Collaborator, 'nuff said."
- ― Susan Storm and the One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
- The Viewer/Watcher
- Reader Avatar/Embodiment
- Watcher Avatar/Embodiment
- Viewer Avatar/Embodiment
Thus, they are immune to anything/everything even to omnipotent powers like Boundary Manipulation, Meta Power Manipulation, etc as all powers are merely part of the story which the users are reading. Even the strongest bypassing based abilities including meta immunity bypassing cannot affect them.
Nature Of The Power
This power is basically a real-life reader granting their trans-fictional immunity to the story to a fictional character.The immunity of the user is due to not being part of the the story at all and even things like fictional transcendence,4th wall breaching are parts of a story to them.
At first glance the immunity of the real-life reader may look more like irrelevance rather than actual immunity as they are actually nonexistent to the characters of the story but this is not the case with the embodiment of the reader as being fictional characters themselves in the first place they are pretty much existent to other fictional characters,unlike the real life readers and thus their trans-fictional immunity.
This power actually functions exactly like author authority.The authors are real life entities who have absolute control over the story but being real life entities they are also nonexistent to their characters(unless a fictional entity has 4th wall awareness but in this case even real-life readers will be existent to them) but their avatars are fictional characters and thus existent to the characters of the story.
Just like author authority is a fictional character being granted the ability to indiscriminately manipulate the story, similarly enough reader embodiment is a fictional entity being granted the ability of a reader to be unaffected by the story. As a result user is not affected by even forms/expressions/variations of omnipotence and not even by other specialized versions of omnipotence like Meta Power Manipulation due to the fact that nothing could really affect the reader and thus affecting a user of this power would equal affecting a truly omnipotent being.
- Absolute Immortality
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Cosmic Otherness
- Diverse Interface
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Fictional Transcendence
- Meta Power Immunity
- Non Created Physiology
- Origin Transcendence
- Rule Transcendence
- Totality Connection
- True Omnipotence can affect the user.
- Author Authority can affect the user.
- Cannot affect the story in any way.
- The only way the users can affect the story is if they also have author authority.
- The Reader/The Multiverse (Adventure Time)
- The Reader (Give yourself Goosebumps)
- Ancient Gods (Cabin In The Woods); represent the viewers
- Empty Hand (DC Comics)
- The Manipulators/Powers Behind the Nothing (The Neverending Story)
- The Narrator (The Twilight Zone)
- The Narrator (13 Miedos)
- Tom Bombadil (Lord of The Rings series)
- MSPA Reader (MS Paint Adventures)