- "In the realm of the ideal, a single work of writing when read, will unlock the secrets of the multiverse, catapulting its reader to the heights of godhood."
- ― Excerpt on the Metatext (Forgotten Realms)
- Reader Empowerment
- Reading Affinity
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from reading any type of book (classic literature, comics, novels, light novels, manga, etc.), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the reading material or even stop or slow aging.
Users can continually increase there power with everything they read, and may be empowered differently depending on what they are reading, such as superhero abilities if their reading a comic book.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Author Authority
- Instilled Knowledge
- Instructive Muscle Memory
- Knowledge Embodiment
- Literary Manipulation
- Story Manipulation
- Marchen Gongja (Marchen: The Embodiment of Tales)
- Certain Maedchen (Marchen Maedchen)