- "Pfft, I know. And this perpetual motion machine she made today is a joke. It just keeps going faster and faster! Lisa get in here! In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "You're right! This IS a violation of the laws of physics! I'll notify the Physics Police at once!"
- ― Jim (Earthworm Jim)
- "I'm going to beat fantasy with science."
- ― Senku Ishigami (Dr. Stone)
- "There are no continues in real life."
- ― Miyao Kōtarō (High Score Girl)
- "When you let reality win and stop dreaming, you die inside."
- ― Yoshiaki Kibe (Rent-A-Girlfriend)
The ability to enforce aspects of the real world inside a false universe. Sub-power of Enforcement Manipulation and Real World Manipulation. Expression of Reality Warping and Science Manipulation. Opposite to Fantasy World Enforcement.
- Real World Law Manipulation
User can enforce the laws and attributes of the real world inside fictional realities, changing the laws of physics in that universe into the same as the real world and undoing all supernatural effects.
- 4th Wall Awareness - If the user is in a false reality, they will know it.
- Enforcement Manipulation
- Logic Mandate
- Omni-Negation - Negating anything supernatural.
- Real World Immunity
- Real World Manipulation
- Reality Warping - Warping the reality of the universe to copy the real one.
- Science Manipulation - Manipulating the Science of the false world.
- Requires some acknowledgement of a "fictional world," i.e. cannot function in settings that are "internally real"/real to themselves.
- May damage universe greatly.
- Real Powers and users of Real World Immunity are immune.
- May be limited to certain aspects of the real world.
- Weak against Abolishment.
- Arata Imamiya (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi)
- Naofumi Iwatani (Rising of the Shield Hero); temporarily
- Raphtalia (Rising of the Shield Hero)
- Starfire's Knowledge (Teen Titans Go!)
- The System (Kumo Desu ga Nani Ka!)