- "Imagine a microscopic web that spans the entire cosmos. An intergalactic ecosystem. An infinite number of roads leading everywhere."
- ― Gabriel Lorca (Star Trek Discovery)
- "You try walking a straight line without bumping into wave functions of neighboring realities!"
- "We do it all the time. It's called not being so stupid it warps the universe!"
- ― Black Belt and Black Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- "At the fork in the road, follow the rocky path. It will take you to the dragons lair!"
- "Where will the other one take me?"
- "Space Ace!"
- ― The Scissorsmith and Jack referencing Don Bluth games (Samurai Jack)
- Reality Passageway/Path/Road
User can create/open pathways to anywhere/everywhere, including other afterlife's, worlds, realms, realities, dreams, planes, dimensions, universes, times, domains, etc. linking those places with the world the user calls it from. Pathways created by this are a easily usable for others besides the user, and may either be permanent or temporary by choice depending on the users skill and the place in question.
Unlike traveling which automatically sends you there, user merely generates the path to reach those places. User has to do the actual traveling to reach those places themselves.
- Absolute Access
- Alternative Universe Communication
- Dimensional Independence
- Dimensional Summoning
- Meta Searching
- Nexus Creation
- Portal Manipulation
- Realm Connection
- Shortcut Access
- Travel Bestowal
- Unbound Soul
- Afterlife Traveling
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Book Jumping
- Dimensional Travel
- Domain Traveling
- Dream Walking
- Electronic-Media Jumping
- Fantasy Travelling
- Fictional Transcendence
- Mind Walking
- Planes Dreaming
- Reality Searching
- Reality Shifting
- Shrink Warping
- Time Travel
- Weak against Portal Redirection.
- Absolute Lock Manipulation can close/seal the pathways permanently/temporary.
- The Great Machine (Babylon 5)
- Zandora's Box (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- Multiverse Doors (The Bad Guys Book Series)
See Also: Portal Crossroad World.
- Sea of Doors (Bioshock Infinite)
- Passageway to Grimgar (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash)
- The Improbable Stair (The Keys to the Kingdom)
- Infinite Staircase (Planescape)
- Q Continuum (Star Trek)
- The Nexus (Star Trek)