- "Dreams are more then reality itself, they're closer to the self"
- ― Gao Xingjian
- "Everything is as foam on the waves. Creation is but a fleeting dream, dreamt by the blind idiot god who is king-of-all dozing on the edge of waking. When he wakes, it will end. It will simply vanish and their will be no one to know or remember. Or perhaps it will never have existed at all."
- ― Demonbane
- "The lullaby must never end. If the Dreamers wake, all that is... won't."
- ― Emma Smith (The Secret World)
- Alpha/Meta/Omni/Absolute/Almighty/Godly/Boundless/Perfect Dream
- Amaranth (Elder Scrolls)
- Dreamtime (Aboriginal Mythology)
- Existence Dreaming
- Perfect Reality
To the users, reality is all but a dream they are having. All aspects of reality are brought about by their subconscious desires and emotions, including their current self, and evolve according to these shifting currents.
Users are unquestionably the supreme being, with limitless power and indestructible existence, but their possibilities may be indirectly restricted by their awareness of their own condition, which comes and go depending on their desire to be special or normal.
- Absolute Life Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Fantasy Connecting
- Truth Manipulation
- Almighty Mind
- Boundless World Creation
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Perspective Manipulation
- Surreal Dimensional Creation
See Also: Dream Apocalypse.