The power to perceive reality and truth.
- Illusion Immunity
- Truth Perception
The user can perceive reality, allowing them to sense and comprehend the whole truth, facts and mechanics behind anything no matter how it is hidden or how complex it is. They will automatically know if they are lied to and sense the truth.
They are immune to illusions caused by users of Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, and Illusion Manipulation, even if the users of those themselves are not in the area (as in another building). The power can also be used to produce answers to questions that the user perceives, the user automatically knows the solution to any problem they perceive.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- Answer Intuition
- Astral Vision
- Aura Detection
- Aura Reading
- Boundary Perception
- Detail Intuition
- Essence Reading
- Extrasensory Perception
- Fact Perception
- Field Perception
- Hyper Awareness
- Illusion Awareness
- Lie Detection
- Mystery Solving
- Numerical Precision
- Parallel Viewing
- Reality Awareness
- Reality Clarification
- Shapeshifting Awareness
- Truth Detection
- Weakness Detection
- The sheer amount of lies and deceptions in human society may lead the user to misanthropy.
- Without the support of delusions, life may become very hard to bear with, leading to insanity.
- Weak against Unknown Inducement.
- Professor Paradox (Ben 10)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Joker (DC Comics); due to enhanced form of insanity
- The Phantom Stranger (DC Comics)
- Nate Heywood (DC Legends of Tomorrow)
- Rachel Elizabeth Dare (The Heroes of Olympus)
- Leonard Watch (Kekkai Sensen); via All Seeing Eyes of God
- Sightblinder (Book of Swords)