- "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
- ― Adam Savage possibly quoting The Dungeonmaster
- "You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland. And I show you how deep the Rabbit hole goes."
- ― Morpheus to Tomas A. Anderson, offering means to stay in the fake reality or to enter the true reality.
The power to achieve supernatural feats by rejecting aspects of reality. Sub-power of Nonexistence.
- All Fiction
- Reality Denial
The user can achieve supernatural feats by rejecting aspects of reality. They can become indestructible by denying physical damage, deny the laws of physics, and even become immortal by denying death/aging.
- Apathy by rejecting emotions.
- Death Inducement
- Event Denial
- Event Negation
- Gravity Negation
- Infinite Supply
- Inhibition Release
- Physics Distortion by rejecting physical laws.
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Supernatural Condition by rejecting physical limitations.
- Time Stopping by rejecting time.
- Absolute Condition by rejecting every physical, mental and spiritual limitation.
- Absolute Immortality by rejecting death.
- Absolute Restoration by rejecting irreversible act.
- Causality Negation by rejecting cause and effect.
- Causality Reversal by rejecting what conceptually happens.
- Erasure by rejecting existence.
- Immutability by rejecting changes to oneself.
- Living Anomaly by rejecting personal existential parameters.
- Meta Ability Creation by rejecting impossibilities correctly.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing by rejecting any and all immunities.
- Meta Power Immunity by rejecting the effects of all superpowers.
- Reality Departure by rejecting all of reality in general.
- Reality Modding by rejecting the cosmological parameters.
- Universal Irreversibility by rejecting events that negate ones actions.
- User must be in constant denial to maintain these feats.
- Whatever the user accepts can be used against them.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Cannot affect users of Reality Separation.
- Cannot reject a reality brought on by users of Universal Irreversibility.
- Taito Kurogane (A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives); via Dark Rabbit Mode
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Espers (To aru Majutsu no Index)
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Izanagi users (Naruto)
- Basara Toujou (Testament of Sister New Devil); via Banyuusekiryoku
- Frisk (Undertale); via Determination
- Nagumo Hajime (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest); via Deny All Existences