- Anti-Reality Warping
User can reverse all/every effects and changes caused by Reality Warping, regardless of what they are. Thus the user could undo death, resurrection, healing/restoration of objects/people, damage to objects/people, etc., as long as these were caused by reality warping.
The user can undo any affects a reality warper has caused on an area, allowing:
- Death Inducement
- Physics Manipulation
- Power Erasure
- Power Restoration
- Shapeshifting Negation
- Universe Destruction
- High Level users may be able to restore reality at a universal level
- Cancels all reality warping effects, without distinction.
- May be restricted to a limited area (a city block, a city, a planet).
- More powerful reality warpers' changes may be harder to undo.
- Users of Logic Manipulation are immune to this.
- Valeria Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Kojō Akatsuki (Strike the Blood) via Fourth Familiar
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Users of Chaos Control (Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Yukio Oikawa (Digimon Adventure 02)
- Darkspine and Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Reset Rocket (Super Mario Maker series)
- UndoDog (Super Mario Maker series); low range
- Elements of Harmony (My Little Pony Series)