- Anti-Reality Warping
- Reality Repairing
The user can repair and restore any damage or destruction caused to the fabric of reality, returning it to its optimal state no matter how long it has been destroyed or how damaged it was. This also allows them to undo any/all effects and changes caused by reality warpers.
The user can undo any affects a reality warper has caused on an area, allowing:
- Death Inducement
- Physics Manipulation
- Power Erasure
- Power Restoration
- Shapeshifting Negation
- Universe Destruction
- High-level users may be able to restore reality on a universal level.
- Cancels all reality-warping effects, without distinction.
- May be restricted to a limited area (a city block, a city, or a planet).
- More powerful reality warpers' changes may be harder to undo.
- Users of Logic Manipulation are immune to this.
- Valeria Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Kojō Akatsuki (Strike the Blood) via Fourth Familiar
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Users of Chaos Control (Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Yukio Oikawa (Digimon Adventure 02)
- Darkspine and Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Reset Rocket (Super Mario Maker series)
- UndoDog (Super Mario Maker series); low range
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Elements of Harmony (My Little Pony Series)