- "The very threads of existence must be torn asunder, then burned, then the ashes scattered, until all is nothing and no one exists to remember existence."
- ― Tharizdun's Dogma (Forgotten Realms)
- Reality Breakdown/Destabilization/Ripping/Shredding/Tearing
User can rip/sunder the fabric of reality, causing a complete and total breakdown of anything/everything. This allows them to shred the fabric and boundaries that hold together reality until nothing remains, possibly leading to a total collapse.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Domain Destruction
- Electric Field Negation
- Meta Space-Time Absorption
- Phenomenon Elimination
- Space-Time Distortion
- Total Event Collapse
- Variable Collapse
- Absolute Destruction
- Concept Ripping
- Game Over
- Space-Time Rift
- Universal Irreversibility
- Users of Reality Separation are immune.
- Unless user is immune or has knowledge of escaping, they may disappear with the collapsing reality.
- Tharizdun (Forgotten Realms); when freed
- Collapse (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Trigger of Destruction (El-Hazard)
- Thresher (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.