- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Reality
User can create or wield any kind of weaponry that has power over reality, which grants the user of wide variety of reality based abilities such as changing existence, creating portals to other realities, rewriting the laws of physics, etc. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of essokinetic ability they posses.
- Absolute Attack
- Power Weaponry
- Powerful Objects
- Reality Object
- Reality Warping
- Quantum Weaponry
- Spatial Weaponry
- Temporal Weaponry
- Reality Anchoring and Omnilock void this power.
- Tampering with reality can be rather dangerous.
- Weapon can be taken away or destroyed.
- Weapon may not possess all power over reality.
- Effects caused by the weapon may be irreversible.
- Krang (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III)
- Skurd (Ben 10: Omniverse); via Celestialsapien Sword
- Thanos (Marvel Comics)
- Ultron Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
- Book of Destiny (Arrowverse)
- Spear of Destiny (Arrowverse)
- Crisis Tower (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III)
- Reality Gauntlet (Danny Phantom)
- Reality Rifle (Doctor Who)
- Iron Gauntlet (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics); via Infinity Gems/Stones
- Infinity Buster (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
- Infinity Sword (The Super Hero Squad Show)