The ability to close off a realm/reality and prevent them from interfering with another. Opposite to Realm Connection.
- Realm Shutdown
The user can close off a realm/reality and prevent them from interfering with another world or preventing other realities interfere with it.
- Afterlife Prevention - Closure of an afterlife may also prevent souls from entering.
- Domain Manipulation
- Nexus Creation
- Personal Domain
- Boundless Worlds cannot be closed.
- The closure of a realm may not be permanent.
- The realm will be completely isolated.
- Reconnecting the realm to another may not be easy.
- Users of Absolute Access may be able to re-enter the closed realm.
- Rennek (Charmed)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Jorgen Von Strangle (Fairly OddParents)
- Dark Powers (Ravenloft)
- Mab (True Blood)
- Dragon (Skunk-Fu); via burning the Lotus Flower
- Metatron (Supernatural)
- Jonathan Morgenstern (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); by destroying the Seed of Wonder
- Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
- Zobek/Death (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Hekapoo (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Sealed Temple (Final Fantasy V)
- Plane of Imprisonment (Forgotten Realms)
- The Last Realm of Magic (The Flight of Dragons)
- Jotunheim (God of War)
- Hakuma's Shinkai (Kekkaishi)
- Earth (Lotte no Omocha)
- Midgard (Beauchamp Family and Summer on East End Series)
- Zobek (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts)