- Dysfunctional Object Mimicry/Physiology
- Reanimated Object Mimicry
- Undead Object Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into reanimated inanimate objects which grants several abilities depending on the object the user takes form in. Usually, as a reanimated object, the user is wrecked, damaged beyond repair, unable to function any more or in pieces, yet like a zombie, can still act as if it were alive. The object they mimic can be anything, but it is usually in the form of vehicles, robots and machines, toys and puppets, statues and so on.
- Art Physiology
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Artificial Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Automaton Physiology
- Object Manipulation
- Undead Manipulation
- Undead Morphing
- Undead Physiology
- Undead Soul
- Depends of the material user is made of.
- May be inanimate temporarily/permanently.
- May need to feed on something, like other objects.
- May have some kind of vulnerability such as silver or something else.
- Some skills and abilities may be impaired.
- May be unable to be repaired or fixed.