- Catoptric Destruction
- Reflective Destruction
The user can destroy a target, whether organic or inorganic, by destroying the reflection and/or surface where it is reflected.
- If user destroys the surface that reflects them, they are also destroyed.
- Does not work if the target has no reflection.
- Mirror Queen (The Brothers Grimm)
- The Flecks (Infinity Train)
- J. Gail/Centerfold (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Hanged Man
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.