The power to create reflective armor. Variation of Exoskeleton.
- Deflective Armor
- Reflective Armor
The user possesses or can form armor that can reflect back any/all attacks simply by letting them hit it.
- Attack Reversal
- Bullet Redirection
- Dermal Armor
- Energy Redirection
- Impact Immunity
- Magic Reflection
- Power Echo
- Power Reflection
- Spell Reflection
- Armor Creation
- Constructs Creation
- Defense Powers
- Reflection Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Users of Self-Power Immunity may be immune.
- Cannot reflect an Absolute Attack.
- Useless against Absolute Character Erasure/Nonexistence.
- Useless against Universal Irreversibility.
- May only be able to reflect certain attacks
- May break when faced against a strong attack
- Repeller (Batman Beyond)
- Tarrasque (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Deathclaws (Fallout Series)
- Trey Rollins (Marvel Comics)
- Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator/Toaru Majutsu no Index/To aru Kagaku no Railgun)
- The Lamenellant (SCP Foundation)
- ISO Field Generator Rings (Batman Beyond)
- Aegis/Aegis Breastplate (Marvel Comics)
- Processor Suit (To aru Majutsu no Index)