- "Point number one of fighting as a blessed one with regeneration powers! You must protect your head no matter what!"
- ― Togata (Fire Punch)
- Blooding Out Kenpo
- Healing Factor Combat
- Regeneration Martial Arts
The user is able to incorporate regeneration of any kind into physical combat, which makes them able not only to shrug off a great amount of damage and fight for long periods of time but also to pull out techniques and attacks that would kill them without their healing factor.
- Enhanced Condition
- Limb Reattachment
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Anti-Regeneration/Healing Factor Nullification
- Instant death may kill the user before they regenerate.
- May still feel pain.
- Requires combat knowledge.
- Gekisen (Buso Renkin)
- Stone Masks (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Tori Tori no Mi: Model Phoenix (One Piece)