- "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."
- ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "As long as the nucleus in my head is intact, my body can continue to regenerate. And a nice benefit of this most recent rebirth is... thanks to the Saiyan cells in me, I grow stronger after every near-fatal injury."
- ― Cell, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
The power to recover from any damage and grow much stronger. Variation of Supernatural Regeneration.
- Crying Warmonger (Nasuverse)
- Empowering Regeneration
- Recovery Empowerment/Affinity
- Regenerative Affinity
- Regenerative Evolution
User can recover from virtually any damage almost instantly, growing substantially stronger in the process. Reckless users may even damage/destroy themselves to accelerate their empowerment even further.
- Absolute Life-Force
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Damage Empowerment
- Damage Memorization
- Mutative Regeneration
- Regenerative Transformation
- Supernatural/Ultimate/Meta Regeneration
- Weaponized Body
- Adaptive Replication
- Adaptive Resurrection
- Reactive Adaptation
- Regenerative Absorption
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Replication
- Resurrection Empowerment
- Self-Harm Empowerment
- Effects may be temporary
- User may be vulnerable to neutralization methods that cause no damage.
- Powers capable of causing instant death may be able to bypass this ability.
- The endless reconstruction/upgrading may chip away the user's humanity.
- Healing Factor Nullification can prevent the user from regenerating.