The power to manipulate regions/landscapes.
- Landscape Control/Manipulation
- Region Control
User can create, shape and manipulate regions, areas that are broadly divided by physical characteristics (physical geography), human impact characteristics (human geography), and the interaction of humanity and the environment (environmental geography). They can bend/warp regions into unnatural positions and angles, with everything staying in place, in ways that defy logic or physics.
Unlike Environment Manipulation, this power does not focus on manipulating things in the area, such as elements, living things, or objects, but on the region/landscape as a whole, both the area and what is on them.
- Area Raising/Lowering
- Elemental Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Spatial Contortion
- Surface Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Terrain Manipulation
- Territory Manipulation
- World Manipulation
- May only be able to warp regions in certain ways rather than in many/every way.
- User may be unable creating regions, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Mirror Dimension (Marvel Cinematic Universe)