- "Whether or not they're caught in a loop, they're still pretty much caught in a loop."
- ― The Narrator (Space Dandy)
The power to cause/induce anything to loop/reiterate. Sub-power of Reiteration Manipulation.
- Loop Generation/Inducement
- Reiterating/Repeat Inducement
User can cause anything/everything to enter into a reiterating/repeating chain of processes or actions, including thoughts, memories, events, images, actions/tasks, phenomena, space, time, movements, births, deaths, etc. causing everything to loop/repeat, not just space and time.
User can also decide where and when the starting and stopping points for the loop will occur.
- Attack Recording
- Circadian Manipulation
- Death Recreation
- Endless Attack
- Event Recreation
- Life Recreation
- Memory Overload
- Process Duplication
- Reality Reset
- Temporal Looping
- Causality Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Flow Manipulation
- Infinite Supply
- Reiteration Manipulation
- Users of Causality Immunity are immune.
- Ergoth (MapleStory); through hallucination
- The Old Man of Wandering Mountain (The Neverending Story)
- Aion (Norn9); when all the powers are returned to her
- Gold Experience Requiem (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)