- "Friendship is Magic!"
- ― Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- "You still don't get it. My friends ARE my true strength!"
- ― Optimus Prime to Galvatron (Transformers: Cybertron)
- "You seem to be at quite a loss, Hou Ken. To a general is to be burdened. Ever since the tender age of 13, I have toured countless battlefields across the lands. I have lost tens of thousands of comrades and buried hundreds of thousands of foes. The hopes and wishes which faded together with the spark of life all those lives...All of that now dwells heavily upon these two shoulders."
- ― Ou Ki to Hou Ken (Kingdom)
The power to draw strength from relationships. Variation of Affinity.
- Relationship Affinity
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from their relationships with others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the relationships or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Ally Empowerment
- Animal Empowerment
- Bond Empowerment
- Enhanced Condition
- Power Bestowal
- Power Manifestation
- Supernatural Condition
- May not be able to draw power from each other simultaneously.
- Relationships may need to be good in order for this power to work.
- Mane Six (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Raven (Teens Titans)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Asura Otsutsuki (Naruto)
- Optimus Prime (Transformers Unicron Trilogy)
- Great Generals (Kingdom)
- Ri Shin (Kingdom)
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- Chou Ga Ryuu (Kingdom)
- Gyou'Un (Kingdom)
- Jinnouchi Clan (Summer Wars)