- "A mother shapes her child in ways she doesn't even realize. Sometimes just by listening."
- ― Guinan (Star Trek: TNG)
- "I’m signing us up for a reality show where we trade you to another family."
- "Wow, that could be interesting. Or it could damage many, many lives."
- ― Homer and Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to manipulate relationship. Sub-power of Bond Manipulation.
- Self Relationship Control
User can sense and manipulate the relationships, including social, intimate and interpersonal, breaking, altering them, reforming them or creating completely new ones. They will thus be able to alter people's emotions, personalities, relationships, viewpoints and moral orientations.
- Connection Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Interrelation Manipulation
- Kinship Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating only relationships of themselves or others.
- Users of Eternal Bond are immune.
- May not be able to influence all forms of bonds.
- Ansuz (Ah! My Goddess)
- Cupid (Mythology)
- Finn (MisFits)
- Chelsea (Twilight Saga)
- Namine (Kingdom Hearts); via Memory Manipulation
- Tiyanaks (Tiyanaks film)
- Tiyanak (Filipino Mythology)
- SCP-1076 - The Only Child (SCP Foundation)
- The Unnamed Child (Fear Mythos)
- Judgement Gate (Ah! My Goddess)