The power to be invulnerable so long as a certain object, person, etc exists.. Variation of Invulnerability.
- Reliant Imperviousness/Indestructibility
- Reliant Invulnerability
- Dual Impregnability
- Unfettered Body
- Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Defense Mode
- Defense Powers
- Impact Absorption
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Invulnerability Negation can bypass this power.
- User can be harmed if the object/being is destroyed.
- Amon (Starcraft)
- Man in Black (Lost)
- Seath the Scaleless (Dark Souls); via the Primordial Crystal
- Guardian ÄRM, Yggdrasil (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Jagar Tharn (The Elder Scrolls: Arena); via the Jewel of Fire
- Tubba Blubba (Paper Mario N64)
- Bowser's Star Rod (Paper Mario N64)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.