- "Your reality's regulator has been pulled from it's purpose and put to another use,"
- "Yet still it's seeks coordination with it's counterparts,"
- "The confusing signals it sends are disrupting the entire framework,"
- "The danger of kingdom-wide shutdown is great."
- "There is no way for you to personally remedy the situation?"
- "I have tried and failed to gain control."
- "But i thought you omnipotent! Infallible!"
- "I am, within a well-functioning system....which this no longer is.""
- ― The One Above All and The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
The power to be all-powerful in a stable system. Expression/Variation of Nigh Omnipotence.
- All-Powerful Within Balance
- Balance/Control/Order/Regulation/System Dependent Omnipotence
- Omnipotence within Order
- Unlimited Power Within Stability
The user is all-powerful in a stable existence. They are the sole creator of all things and has absolute, supreme reign over everything and exist as the strongest and most powerful being in all existence as the One God.
However, their supremacy is dependent on the condition of all existence. This dependency can range from cosmic objects made to keep the balance of creation and support the user's omnipotence and supremacy. Or all of creation itself could be what the user depends on to be in total control.
Users may be responsible for balance in existence, as if it should ever be disrupted it can make the user extremely vulnerable depending how severely damaged the system is.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Will
- Almighty Link
- Alpha Reality
- Complete Arsenal
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Non Created Physiology
- Supreme Observation
- Totality Manipulation
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Author Authority
- Illusory Omnipotence
- Nigh Omnipotence
- The user is dependent on the balance of creation. If the balance is disrupted, the user will lose total control over existence and be incredibly weaken.
- The user may become weaker the greater the imbalance is.
- The One Above All/Above All Others (Marvel Comics); via Astral Regulators
- Oracle (W.I.T.C.H)