- Distant Mind Control
- Remote Possession
- Universal Mind Control
The user can control target from afar, including between dimensional barriers. This advantage makes the targets unaware and therefore defenseless to this power.
- The number of people that can be controlled at once may be limited.
- Since range isn't a limit, the user may unintentionally still control someone after use.
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- Caster/Medea (Fate/Stay Night)
- Zemus (Final Fantasy IV)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel)
- Beyonder (Marvel); pre-retcon
- Satella, the Witch of Envy (Re:Zero)
- Amon (Starcraft)
- Telepathic Pitcher Plant (Star Trek Voyager)
- Many aliens (Ultraman series)
- Dark Lugiel
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.