- Mass Possession
- Ranged Overshadow
User can host themselves into another body without the need for actual entry within their being with contact nor distance being an issue. They can remain in control of themselves be they spirit or flesh. User may be able to control multiple hosts at once while retaining control over their core body.
- Can be undone by Exorcism.
- Users of Possession Immunity are immune.
- If one's concentration is disrupted they may lose possession of the host(s).
- Acererak (AD&D)
- Vlad Masters/Plasmius (Danny Phantom)
- The Beast (Doctor Who)
- Erma Williams (Erma)
- Helspont (Image/WildStorm)
- Mukuro Rokudo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Users of bhavati yama (Kubera)
- Claude Yui
- Bansha (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Xi'an Coy Manh/Karma (Marvel Comics)
- Brain (Skylanders)
- Amon (Starcraft)
- Iltutmish (Taboo Tattoo)