- "Okay, so, what Angels got their hands on some Deloreans? How did I get here?"
- "Time is fluid, Dean. It's not easy, but we can bend it on occasion."
- ― Dean Winchester and Castiel (Supernatural S4E3: In the Beginning)
- Remote Time Jumping/Traveling
The user can move others through time without going with them, staying in the present time that they are in. The user can also bring others to the present as well.
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Duplication by remotely sending past or future self to the present
- Time Manipulation
- Time Portal Creation
- Time Travel
- Temporal Immunity
- May have trouble bringing others back if sent too far into past or future.
- Targets may cause changes while in the past, creating an alternate timeline.
- Clockwork (Ben 10 Series)
- Chronos/David Clinton (DC Comics/Justice League Unlimited)
- Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
- Krasko (Doctor Who)
- Castiel (Supernatural)
- Luke (Misfits)
- Aku (Samurai Jack)
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes)
- Tommy Clark (Heroes Reborn)
- Dialga (Pokémon)
- Professor Zapotec and Professor Marlin (Mickey Mouse)
- Kang the Conqueror (Marvel Comics)
- Immortus (Marvel Comics)
- Kozuki Toki (One Piece); via Time-Time Fruit/Toki Toki no Mi
- Xion (Phantasy Star Online 2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.