- "Grits his teeth and stands up again!"
- ― Ryu after triggering Guts (Breath of Fire II)
The power to recover from when low on energy. Sub-power of Fatigue Manipulation.
- Stamina Refill
User can restore themselves or others to full strength whenever they are low on energy or are in any state of fatigue they may be in. They can restore their strength as well as the ability to use their powers if they have any other ones. This can be applied mentally or physically.
- Ability Recharging
- Absolute Stamina
- Body Manipulation
- Enhanced Recovery
- Enhanced Stamina
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Life Renewal
- Mental Manipulation
- Supernatural Stamina
- Stamina Absorption
- Sometimes, user's strength and energy are partially refilled.
- May only be used a number of times.
- Can only be used when the user is low on energy.
- May not occur automatically.
- Weak against Enervation Inducement.
- Ryu Bateson (Breath of Fire II); via Guts
- Dragon Slayers (Fairy Tail)
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Charger Girls (Juden-Chan); via Refreshers
- Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Users of the Inner Gates (Naruto)
- Flint (Star Trek)
- Rita Repulsa (Power Rangers 2017 movie)
- Senzu Beans (Dragon Ball)
- Vitamin Drink (I Won 4 Billion in A Lottery But Went to Another World)
- Peach tree sapling (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness)
- Elixir Spell (The 7th Saga)
- Renewing Breath (Gold Digger)