The ability to recreate oneself after death. Variation of Self-Resurrection.
- Life Recreation
- Selective Rebirth
- Spawning (Games only)
- Return By Death (Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World)
The user can recreate themselves after dying by reforming their self at the closest position to the previous death.
- Absolute Respawning
- Destructive Dominion
- Digital Form
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Sacrificial Creation Physiology
- Teleportation if the user is able to respawn in a different place.
- Spiritual and temporal attacks may be effective.
- May require a location, object or world to respawn from.
- May be able to respawn only limited number of times.
- Certain conditions may need to be fulfilled.
- Evil Jar (The Legend of Zelda: The Animated Series)
- New-U Station (Borderlands series)
- Sixth Dimension (DC Comics); limited to Monitors and Super-Celestials
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.