The power to manipulate results.
- Result Control
The user can manipulate the results of anything. Unlike Conclusion Dominance, this power affects different, multiple and possible results as well as how to get to each result, and does not bring things to an end. They could manipulate how to get each result, making it so that good deeds will lead to bad results or nonsensical ones even instead of good results.
- Causality Manipulation
- Destiny Assignment
- Event Manipulation
- Method Manipulation
- Precondition Manipulation regarding how to get to each result.
- Probability Manipulation
- Conclusion Dominance
- Destiny Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Karma Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Subjective Reality
- Cannot affect certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- May be limited to certain results at a time.
- Cannot create new results, can only manipulate existing ones.
- Fairies (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Magic Muffin (The Fairly Oddparents)