- "Vengeance will be MINE!"
- ― Scorpion, vowing revenge. (Mortal Kombat 2011)
- Revenant Mimicry
- Vengeful Ghost/Soul/Spirit/Corpse Physiology
The user either is or can become a revenant, a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to haunt/terrorize the living.
In most cases, revenants come back from the grave for revenge on those who wronged or even killed them, or to harass their families or friends. Revenants are often associated with spreading disease among the living, or even sucking the blood of the living, much like vampires.
It should be noted that revenants are supposedly someone who has returned, especially from the dead, hence the reason why the word revenant is derived from the Old French word, revenant, the "returning" (see also the related French verb revenir, meaning "to come back") whether they are sometimes ghosts or spirits, or even other times zombies.
- Blood Consumption
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Disease Manipulation
- Enhanced or Supernatural Condition
- Ghost Physiology or Zombie Physiology
- Revenge Empowerment
- Slasher Villain Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- Vengeance Embodiment
- Normal, Flawless, to Absolute Restoration, and even Resurrection can restore Revenants back to being what race they are formerly.
- Exhumation, decapitation, and removal of the heart can kill the user.
- May require a tether/link binding them to the living world.
- Users of Resurrection, in conjunction with reviving them, this will result in the tether being destabilized and then abolished, thus ending their cycle of reanimations, and making them alive and mortal again.