- "Wait! If you banish us, you shall be cursed with a thousand-year drought."
- "(thunder crashing)"
- "I mean, a thousand-year flood! "(Sun starts shining)" D'oh! I mean, a thousand years of perfect weather."
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The power to have everything you say automatically become untrue. Reversed power of Vocifery.
- Death Inducement by saying someone is alive.
- Resurrection of others by saying they're dead.
- Regenerative Healing Factor by saying "I'm wounded/hurt!", the user will heal rapidly
- Weather Manipulation by saying things like "It's not going to rain" or "there will be a tornado", users can manipulate the weather.
- Chaos Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Reversed Effect
- Users may be unaware that they have this.
- Like Vocifery, one must be careful to avoid unwanted side-effects.
- Users of Silence Manipulation/Muting can defeat the user.
- Having to say the opposite may confuse the user.
- Sagume Kishin (Touhou Project)
- Shingo Chiryuu (Girls Saurus)
- Haruka Amamiya (Onegai My Melody)
- Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.