- "Riddle Me This!"
- ― Edward Nygma/The Riddler (DC Comics)
The power to possess great, if not natural, skills in making and answering complex riddles. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Puzzle Instinct/intuition
- Riddle Instinct
The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in riddles and puzzles, able to create very complex riddles and solve riddles. They are capable of extraordinary lateral thinking in decoding and formulating puzzles of all kinds, having the remarkable ability to view people and situations as puzzles to be solved, giving them the potential of being a detective, escapologist, hacker or a planner.
- Codification - Can create complex and even very difficult riddles that would take forever.
- Decodification - Can answer and solve any riddle no matter how diffcult.
- Detail Intuition - Can notice a small detail of a problem like in a Escape the Room game.
- Escape Artistry - Can escape any bonds by treating them like a Escape the Room game.
- Hacking Intuition - Can hack difficult mainframes of information like solving a clue.
- Mystery Solving - Can solve various mysteries that are considered almost impossible to solve.
- Photographic Deduction - The user's skill in riddles will give them an amazing deductive ability.
- Tactical Analysis - Can excel with puzzles, minds games and become a highly cunning strategist.
See Also: Riddle Me This
- Arthur Brown/Cluemaster (DC Comics)
- Edward Nygma/The Riddler (DC Comics)
- Rhina Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells)