The power to manipulate robots and cyborgs. Variation of Technology Manipulation.
- Android Control/Manipulation
- Biobot Control/Manipulation
- Bionic Control/Manipulation
- Cyborg Control/Manipulation
- Robot Control/Manipulation
- Technokinetic Control/Manipulation
User can control robotic entities such as robots, cyborgs, androids, biobots, bionics, nanobots, software agents, internet bots and more to do their bidding or fight for them as well as empathize and communicate with them.
- Automaton Creation
- Cyber Control
- Cyber Link
- Mecha Creation
- Metal Morphing
- Robot Creation
- Sensory Scrying
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Machine Empowerment
- Mechanical Intuition
- Technological Telepathy
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Psychic Persuasion
- Technology Manipulation
- Technorganic Physiology
- May be limited to certain types of robotic entities, such as androids and cyborgs.
- Range maybe limited.
- This power may be dependent on the environment around them.
- Robotic entities with sentience may be hard or impossible to control.
- Sarah Meyer (DC Comics)
- Starbreaker (DC Comics)
- Razor (TF2 Freak); via Metal Manipulation
- Soichi Isurugi/Blood Stalk (Kamen Rider Build)
- Bastion (Marvel Comics)
- Danger (Marvel Comics)
- Hexadecimal (Marvel Comics)
- Madison Jeffries/Box (Marvel Comics)
- Reanimator (Marvel Comics)
- Vexus (My Life as a Teenage Robot - Tradeshow Showdown)
- Koala (Rave Master)
- Lyric the Last Ancient (Sonic Boom)
- Hypnobot (Sonic Boom)
- Livewire (Valiant Entertainment)
- X-O Manowar (Valiant Entertainment)